How to configure exchange email on Android
- On your phone, go to Settings > Accounts > Add account > Email. This application might be named Mail on some versions of Android.
- Type your full email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type your password, and then tap Next.
- Select Manual.
1. Type the information below into the fields:
- Email address: your email
Domain\username: your full email
- Password: your email password
Exchange server: exmail.swshosting.com
- Make sure “Use Secure Connection (SSL) is checked
- Then click DONE
2. You might receive a message about additional security features. Select OK to continue.
3. On the Set up email page you can change the name of your account. When you’re finished tap Done.